Congratulations City FA Youth Cup 2024 Winners:

Three touches from deep inside our own half. Superb goal.

Billy Bremner, Norman Hunter, Johnny Giles, Jack Charlton, Don Revie, Eddie Gray, Peter Lorimer your boys took a helluva beating!
I can remember that Leeds team off by heart just like the Chelsea team in that brilliant FA cup final
I'd struggle to name the Chelsea team that played the other night, ev cen though I watched the full match.
The first time I ever saw Leeds live Paul Reaney made a mistake that nearly led to a goal. The racist abuse he got was outrageous, its tame now to what he was getting.

Even Heskey scored.
A Wilkinson team scoring 4? His Dad won’t be pleased.

What's the situation with Ndala? He free at end of year or do City have him signed and possibly loaning out? Know he was at Club World Cup so City obviously prioritizing him.
According to Transfermarkt his contract runs out end of Junevthis year. Hope we are working on a new one

Enjoyed last night good to see so many families attending. Leeds didn't come out until we scored the second. Agree with other posts Noble looks class a young John Stones

Well done lads. Here’s hoping that some of you make the grade with us and enjoy success.

Regardless good luck in your careers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.