Congratulations City

I've backed him but come on, that was shocking. Why can't he win in the league with the squad we have - do Hull, Stoke, Bolton, Fulham have better players than us? No - they have managers who get the best out of what they have and play to their strengths. Hughes and the players look more clueless with every game - and that's from someone who until tonight was in the Hughes In camp. West Brom fans watching that will be licking their lips. I'd have been happy with a fighting performance from a team of reserves, instead we ended up with most of our first eleven playing some part of the game and still got tubbed off an average side.

PaleBlue said:
I've backed him but come on, that was shocking. Why can't he win in the league with the squad we have - do Hull, Stoke, Bolton, Fulham have better players than us? No - they have managers who get the best out of what they have and play to their strengths. Hughes and the players look more clueless with every game - and that's from someone who until tonight was in the Hughes In camp. West Brom fans watching that will be licking their lips. I'd have been happy with a fighting performance from a team of reserves, instead we ended up with most of our first eleven playing some part of the game and still got tubbed off an average side.

Is this a joke?

badge said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Brilliant post Trigger, to qualify top of that group was a tremendous effort! despite what the doomers will have us believe.

we made 7 changes tonight! what do people expect?

this wasn't a one-off yer know! oh and by the way, hughes made most of those changes voluntarily.

obviously! and he was right to do so!

We need a win on Sunday so resting players was spot on!

Ray Hudson summed up Elano since he's been with us, "flattered to deceive." Ray also talked a lot of rubbish as well, so...

PaleBlue said:
hart,kompany,swp,zab,stevie,and a fit robinho the rest can fuck off useless twats.

KpxSte said:
PaleBlue said:

Is this a joke?

And your point is? No it's not a fucking joke - we're sliding down the table and all he talks about is the "quality" we'll add in January. Plenty of "quality" in the squad already but no confidence and no game plan. Give your head a shake, RAG!!

PaleBlue said:
KpxSte said:
Is this a joke?

And your point is? No it's not a fucking joke - we're sliding down the table and all he talks about is the "quality" we'll add in January. Plenty of "quality" in the squad already but no confidence and no game plan. Give your head a shake, RAG!!
5 players don't make a squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.