Congratulations from northern Sweden!

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this forum for the past three years. I have been welcomed and you have put up with not only me being a Toffee, but also my moaning about my team being so gash. But it is what it is.

Tonight, my Blue internet buddies, I really hope they win it for you all. I will look forward to seeing this place go nuts if they do. Of course, my heart belongs to that other team in blue, but tonight I will be cheering your guys on and screaming at the telly.

Come on City

Good Luck Everyone
Nice one m8

My 'other' team ever since 62-63 when I first saw that title-winning side and Alex 'The Golden Vision' Young play. He was such a great player and I copied him (especially how he made space!) as a kid playing for school and then youth/amateur sides.

The next couple of years will likely be tough given the financials at Goodison but stick in there.. and by the glorious left peg of the Sainted Kevin of Sheedy too, I hope my 'other Blues' will enjoy better times..!

Respect for that.

I’m absolutely bricking it. I’ve not had a solid number 2 for a couple of days now. We are so close to absolute immortality.

I’ve set up the garden with TV, sound bar, flags and scarfs. Beers and bbq. Please City play like I know we can. I’ve got City, Rag, dippers guests tonight, I wanna see their faces when we lift old big ears.
What are you talking about ? Walkers been very good last month or so . . .

Always had a lot of time for City and your support which stuck with you throughout the hard times.
So pleased to see you now enjoying your success as a just reward.
Best of luck for tonight, would love to see you win it.
WHUFC
Let's hope we can match the mighty Irons achievement and bring another European trophy home. Thanks to @ Toffeedude for this thread, your kind words are appreciated. Glad the Toffees stayed up.

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this forum for the past three years. I have been welcomed and you have put up with not only me being a Toffee, but also my moaning about my team being so gash. But it is what it is.

Tonight, my Blue internet buddies, I really hope they win it for you all. I will look forward to seeing this place go nuts if they do. Of course, my heart belongs to that other team in blue, but tonight I will be cheering your guys on and screaming at the telly.

Come on City

Good Luck Everyone
My wife’s mum and sister were red but her dad and brothers were bluenoses an when City had lost again in Div2 her dad would put an arm around me an say , cmon lad let’s go for a pint Sadly he’s gone now but that’s why I ll always shout for Everton after City

Come on City

Good Luck Everyone
My first City league game was actually at Goodison in 1974. Everton won 2-0. But I forgave you the next day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.