Congratulations Jack & Sasha On Your Announcement

There is a history of sportsmen in various fields who suddenly have a peak in performance after becoming a parent for the first time, seems to be linked to increased focus after the realizing their new responsibilities.

Hopefully we may see a new improved Jack.

Will make a brilliant father, has a huge heart from what I’ve seen.

That’s his alcohol consumption 3/4 down now, as said think he will make a brilliant dad way he is with kids from what we’ve seen, congrats to them both
Plenty of clips in the past of him meeting kids with various disabilities. He seems to thrive in the presence of children.

There is a history of sportsmen in various fields who suddenly have a peak in performance after becoming a parent for the first time, seems to be linked to increased focus after the realizing their new responsibilities.

Hopefully we may see a new improved Jack.

The cynic in me thinks here’s probably a similar history of new dads being a bit shit for a while, late nights and career taking a back seat to family, but it’s not a fun story and no one is ever going to publicly blame their baby for their shit performance so it’s not reported the same way, whereas “new baby gives me higher purpose” is a nice heart warming story that people will print every single time a player with a newborn gets MOTM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.