HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[BREATHE...]

Roll On City

Deepest Blue said:
Teaching us a football lesson in the process

Lesson 1: The influence of other games and player actions on Premier League results.

Q1. Discuss how The Community Shield is a nice day out in the London sunshine for friends and family. What are the dangers of those close to you getting attacked by yobs wearing black hoodies?

Q2. Wayne teaches his opponents a footballing lesson as he doesn't score in a preseason friendly but scores two goals in a cup game. Both these games are won 3-2 by Wayne and his team mates. What influence do these scores have in terms of a) league points and b) goal difference.

Q3. Wayne has enormous influence on the match referee in the cup game mentioned in Q2 telling him to send off the opponents' captain Vincent after 12 minutes, knowing that he would face an automatic ban for a number of games. Considering that one of Vincent's replacements is not available for selection, on a scale of 1 to 5 how clever is Wayne in influencing the outcome of this game and the following cup and league game points tally when Vincent will be suspended. Give solid reasoning for your theory.

But they are always stronger than everyone else 2nd half of the season.

I'm probably gonna get shanked for this...

... but I've got to hand it to United, they ran us to the wire. 89 points is a titanic effort from any team, as we now know. You can argue they were helped by referees and whatnot, but I'm not really interested in debating the degree to which that effected both our seasons.

I think we were the better team over the season and deserved the win, but without United playing their part it wouldn't have been anything like the spectacle it was yesterday. So y'know, fair play to them, and let's hope it's a lot less dramatic next year because I don't know if I could handle that.

a big round of applause for the plucky "runners up / 2nd top" ..

Viva Rivaldo said:
Mike D said:
But they are always stronger than everyone else 2nd half of the season.
...I know this was said in jest, but we did win more points than you in the 2nd half of the season.

At least let us have that. So along with that, and our Community Shield victory, that's 2 trophies.

You also go voted :-

Best goal in the Premier League era
Best game in the Premier League era

so that's four trophies ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.