Congratulations Phil Foden - winner of YSPOTY.

Nice job, young un! Now, let’s get you enough games to get you a few medals this year! Fingers and toes crossed that your future is as bright as your current life!

Foden: "It [Golden Ball] meant everything to me but I want to thank my team-mates because without them, it wouldn't have been possible. I feel very lucky to be part of a great team - I want to thank all the players, staff and my mum and dad for making this possible." [ BBC]

HangoPG7_normal.jpg
Phil Foden @PhilFoden

Thank you for all your tweets and messages congratulating me on my award earlier! I still can’t believe it!

What an amazing weekend!

DRR1ejlWsAA05N9.jpg:small

Foden: "It [Golden Ball] meant everything to me but I want to thank my team-mates because without them, it wouldn't have been possible. I feel very lucky to be part of a great team - I want to thank all the players, staff and my mum and dad for making this possible." [ BBC]

HangoPG7_normal.jpg
Phil Foden @PhilFoden

Thank you for all your tweets and messages congratulating me on my award earlier! I still can’t believe it!

What an amazing weekend!

DRR1ejlWsAA05N9.jpg:small

Blimey!

A teenager who can spell and use punctuation correctly.

That’s a rarity these days!

;-)

Best thing to come out of Stockport since “can you dig it” from the mock turtles and......closely followed by...me

Well done Phil lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.