Congratulations to Bayer Leverkusen — Bundesliga 2023/24 Winners

Can’t help but feel slightly sorry for Kane. Arguably England’s best ever striker and could have won a couple of titles if Levy had let him go when we were in for him.

Still funny though.

Fine w/e, this.
German rags finally beaten to the title. County seal promotion (sorry, you guys who still hate them, I know you've got your reasons). Spurs (who for various reasons I've always quite disliked) smashed. The title back in City's hands for the first time in quite a while this season.
That'll do.

That pink jacket is an abomination.
Several of the players made a comment (all trying to be nice).

I really wish they had posted Hradecky’s interview, as he was hilarious about it, but it is was full of F bombs and he was holding a beer the entire time, to the point that pink jacket man actually physically facepalmed at the end after repeatedly apologising to the live audience, so it’s not getting uploaded.

If you saw it live you’ll remember it forever. I am sure it’ll eventually get posted on YouTube by someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.