Congratulations....

BooksReject

Anyone failed to notice the vacuous nature of threads and posts in the transfer forum over the past couple of days?

The initial fun and conjecture when the window opened has disappeared, replaced by back biting, accusation and not a little malice in places!

Anyone also fail to notice that the posters who may well have little snippets of information for the board have stopped posting in the main? Driven underground into PM world, probably sick and tired of the constant hounding.

Well I for one think the transfer forum is definitely a lesser place without them, so congratulations to all of the slavering wolves who have done a good job, and this ultimately means that I now have to get on with some work, safe in the fact that nothing of interest is going to be posted anytime soon. Cheers.

CTID

BooksReject said:
Anyone failed to notice the vacuous nature of threads and posts in the transfer forum over the past couple of days?

The initial fun and conjecture when the window opened has disappeared, replaced by back biting, accusation and not a little malice in places!

Anyone also fail to notice that the posters who may well have little snippets of information for the board have stopped posting in the main? Driven underground into PM world, probably sick and tired of the constant hounding.

Well I for one think the transfer forum is definitely a lesser place without them, so congratulations to all of the slavering wolves who have done a good job, and this ultimately means that I now have to get on with some work, safe in the fact that nothing of interest is going to be posted anytime soon. Cheers.

CTID
Agree......Last year there were days lost to trawling the t/fer forum R.I.P.

BooksReject said:

CTID

To be honest mate,it does make you wonder if some of them are actually blues.

BooksReject said:

CTID

Get used to it fella, its nothing new in here. Many of us just lurk downstairs in the main only popping are heads up when big news comes through, nothing will ever change, in fact as you can imagine its got worse!!

-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am --

Biggsy1 said:
BooksReject said:

CTID

Get used to it fella, its nothing new in here. Many of us just lurk downstairs in the main only popping are heads up when big news comes through, nothing will ever change, in fact as you can imagine its got worse!!

Thats the problem though Biggsy. It was all good fun when the window opened, and as has been stated many times, the forum is for rumour! Why bother having one if all the reasonable posters avoid it??

BooksReject said:
I've thought that myself actually. Maybe time for a small subscription for the forum? Deter the daytripper de-stabilisers at the very least.

Your probably right no Rag/WUM would surely pay a subscription!

whipper said:
BooksReject said:

CTID

To be honest mate,it does make you wonder if some of them are actually blues.

I've thought that myself actually. Maybe time for a small subscription for the forum? Deter the daytripper de-stabilisers at the very least.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am --<br /><br />
Biggsy1 said:
BooksReject said:
I've thought that myself actually. Maybe time for a small subscription for the forum? Deter the daytripper de-stabilisers at the very least.

Your probably right no Rag/WUM would surely pay a subscription!

Well I would go for it, and I'm sure most blues would on here, just to clear out the shit that appears most days at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.