Congratulations

yes well done city,
hand on heart can say i am actually made up for all of u.
at the start of the game i wasnt that fussed who won.
but nearly wet myself a bit when u scored. think i still have a soft touch for u.
i live in leigh and when we didnt play i used to go with my mates to maine road.remember seeing u get promotion think it was against wigan and i actually cried hahaha young and hormones(sp)
i can only imagine how great a day it was so good luck in the champions and in the prem. see you next year.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Congratulations on a good season lads.

Be happy and be humble, and we'll see you next time.

All the best.

Thanks mate, and fair play to you,..but humble?? no chance..."City, City best team in the land and all the world"!!!!

Utmost respect to my two colleagues who are true United fans. One emailed me and my mate to wish us luck on Saturday and said he hoped City would win for our sakes.
The other is a home and away supporter, went to Schalke, has CL final ticket. He came to see me on Friday afternoon, wished us luck, and genuinely wanted City to win.
This seems as good a place as any to offer my anonymous thanks to them, and wonder if I will be as magnanimous in two weeks time.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Congratulations on a good season lads.

Be happy and be humble, and we'll see you next time.

All the best.

good grief mate nothing for 35 years and then ask us to be humble, let us enjoy the moment for a while.

we deserve our moment in the sun

we can and will be humble once the fever has died down a little

thanks for the congrats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.