Congratulations

Congratulations from a Hammers fan

Was cheering you on yesterday - the right team won. They say you can only truly appreciate success when you've also been aquainted with failure, which is why yesterday should be sweeter to you in a way that red mooks chanting 19 over their league victory could never understand in the same way, never having had to knuckle down as a fan and earn it through the bad times.

As painful as it is to watch scenes of footballing celebration when your own team is likely to relegated within the next few hours, seeing the faces of the older Man City fans in the crowd at the end still managed to put a trace of a smile on my face.

Congrats again fellas, and enjoy it

Darker shade of Blue said:
Congratulations on a good season lads.

Be happy and be humble, and we'll see you next time.

All the best.
fuk me do they ever stop telling us how to behave! fuk off

irone said:

Was cheering you on yesterday - the right team won. They say you can only truly appreciate success when you've also been aquainted with failure, which is why yesterday should be sweeter to you in a way that red mooks chanting 19 over their league victory could never understand in the same way, never having had to knuckle down as a fan and earn it through the bad times.

As painful as it is to watch scenes of footballing celebration when your own team is likely to relegated within the next few hours, seeing the faces of the older Man City fans in the crowd at the end still managed to put a trace of a smile on my face.

This is the correct answer! Where's there's life there's hope mate, good luck today

irone said:

Cheers fella and much Respect to yer

irone said:

Thanks pall i really feel for you hammers this season great club great fans good luck for the future

Leicester City fan clocking in here, well done boys.

The tie with you at home in January was still one of the best games we've had all season and I can still see the red and black poznan that shuck the ground even behind the other goal where I sit. Top day and top fans.

The first cup of many for you, this is going to be a truly magnificent journey that you're about to embark, I'm just so jealous of you!

It's about time someone broke up the usual suspects at the top. Go get em.

Oh can we have Ben Mee back next season? Or Greg we're not fussy.

spanishblue said:
irone said:

Thanks pall i really feel for you hammers this season great club great fans good luck for the future

Agreed, always liked the 'ammers. Proper fans and a great footballing tradition. I hope you come straight back up. It's horrible going down, but a year of football in a lower division can be a good laugh. Don't be too down, it'll work out right in the future.
Good luck mate.

irone said:

That just brought tears to my eyes again

Thanks and good luck today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.