Congratulations

West Yorks Owl

Team supported
The Wednesday
Well done guys

Made up for you all, I hope you're lying on the sofa this morning with a sick bucket and Alka Seltzer on draft :)

I was more nervous in injury time than I was at the Playoff Final, those 5 mins seemed like 20 and that save at end!!!

Fantastic season and fantastic outcome that will take some topping, obviously you'll not get the credit you deserve that would be given to a red top but hey ho sometimes being the anti-hero is better :)

Well done guys

Made up for you all, I hope you're lying on the sofa this morning with a sick bucket and Alka Seltzer on draft :)

I was more nervous in injury time than I was at the Playoff Final, those 5 mins seemed like 20 and that save at end!!!

Fantastic season and fantastic outcome that will take some topping, obviously you'll not get the credit you deserve that would be given to a red top but hey ho sometimes being the anti-hero is better :)

Thanks mate, good luck with your season next year.

Well done guys

Cheers.

Said it last night these last 12 years have been absolutely surreal after watching the previous 25 years of mostly dross and last night was the cherry on top. Still really can't my head round it

Hope you experience something like this in the future.

Well done guys

Oh I've just got up mega night Thanks pal!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.