Connell club

theres only one carlito

Fighting my way through the Rag infested jungle.
Team supported
Manchester City since 1980
alright blues! So, me and the missus have been given hospitality tickets to the boardroom for Watford,five course meal, champagne reception the works. I have never been to the match this way before, never really fancied it, suits and tie and all that but I'm actually looking forward to it. Anyway I was wondering if any blues out there had been to this type of event on a match day and could advise me a little. Apparently the doors open 2 and half hours prior to kick off and I'm unsure whether we need to be there then or does the food get served at a certain time. (don't want to miss free grub). Also if anyone has been to this before could you give me brief idea of what it is like ( if you wouldn't mind). Anyway happy new year mooners and all the best to you all. Ctid.

If the Connell Club follows the routine of the Boardroom Suite, get there for 1.00 - 1.30. You are served individually by table, so you won't miss any free grub.

However, if you are referring to winning the Chairman's Lounge prize, not sure how this works as I suspect you will be seated in a very private dining room with the senior executives.

Not done the Boardroom Suite for a few years now but the food and service is quality.

i went on a mancunian package against stoke its the one below yours i think its very nice excellent food , you have your own table so as long as you are there by about 1 ish plenty of time to eat and drink then into the posh seats for the game,a small wager as well at your table if thats your thing .We met Paul Lake Tommy Booth Tony Book and Ian Brightwell it was superb
enjoy

theres only one carlito said:
alright blues! So, me and the missus have been given hospitality tickets to the boardroom for Watford,five course meal, champagne reception the works. I have never been to the match this way before, never really fancied it, suits and tie and all that but I'm actually looking forward to it. Anyway I was wondering if any blues out there had been to this type of event on a match day and could advise me a little. Apparently the doors open 2 and half hours prior to kick off and I'm unsure whether we need to be there then or does the food get served at a certain time. (don't want to miss free grub). Also if anyone has been to this before could you give me brief idea of what it is like ( if you wouldn't mind). Anyway happy new year mooners and all the best to you all. Ctid.

Been a few times to the boardroom as it was called last season - last time i went was against Newcastle last season

Enjoy it its fabalous take yer camera Buzzer, Colin Bell and Tony Book are normally about just enjoy it fella its fantastic - i have been to lots of hospitality stuff and its by far one of the best although never been to Le Arse

Food is excellent, more towards finer dining than pie and chips, suit and tie no colours although i have seen lots of kids go there in City shirts - never away though

Nice heated seats top view lots of TV's around to keep up with the other scores, normally get a small gift, programme blah blah blah

Got me a pic with Tony Book whom is my all time City player / manager (sorry Bobby) he is just fantastic enjoy it blue you will not be dissapointed

Sounds fantastic - Have done the Mancunian Suite a couple of times in the past and the food, service and seating is excellent. Enjoy your day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.