Conor Sammon

Re: Connor Salmon

When Salmon leapt into Carrick and was caught, he was reeled in by the ref.

all a bit fishy too me

SS117 said:
Excuse me but his first name is "Conor"

oh... I'm terribly sorry

does it make any difference you pedantic Herbert?

The Future's Blue said:
levets said:
SS117 said:
Excuse me but his first name is "Conor"

oh... I'm terribly sorry

does it make any difference you pedantic Herbert?
Isn't his second name 'Sammon'?
Yes. Conor Sammon. I didn't realized that myself because I was shocked by the first mistake. Get it sorted OP.

;)

Lancet Fluke said:
super_city_si said:
I see that Milijas for Wolves had his upheld! IMO his was even less of a red than Salmons. Maybe the FA are trying to protect the incompetent Atwell on this one.
Outrageous that the milias red has been upheld. If that is a red they may as well ban tackling. That decision is either corrupt or they literally have a blind person making the decision. Disgraceful.

Hi guys, not posted for a while. Thought I would log on as wanted to see what you lot thought of the Milijas red card against Arsenal. Its nice to see it from a neutral point of view.
Straight away I find this thread, cannot agree more with this comment. May aswell ban tacking all together!
It was along the floor, NOT two footed and took the ball!...madness how this still stands. Surely the FA just protecting the ref?

impressedwolf said:
Hi guys, not posted for a while. Thought I would log on as wanted to see what you lot thought of the Milijas red card against Arsenal. Its nice to see it from a neutral point of view.
Straight away I find this thread, cannot agree more with this comment. May aswell ban tacking all together!
It was along the floor, NOT two footed and took the ball!...madness how this still stands. Surely the FA just protecting the ref?

A terrible decision on the pitch and an even worse one off it. The refereeing this season has been woeful!

jay_mcfc said:
impressedwolf said:

A terrible decision on the pitch and an even worse one off it. The refereeing this season has been woeful!
Been a mixed bag, I mean there are many refs who wouldn't have sent Evans off for the tug on Balotelli, but then again there are many refs who would have given Silva a penalty at the Bridge. There have been some bizarre decisions though, granted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.