CONSIDER IZMIR for SUPER CUP travel

i am not very good at ticket finding. there are cheaper tickets as far as i can see, i ve found 2 way for 350GBP at the moment for example. just check...

one more idea...
maybe, i dont know but, i ve rented a boat for 12 people (6 rooms ) in 2011 in bordum for 1 week, a very cheap price. (Gokova tour)
travvelling from izmir with a rental boat, in groups may be cheaper, and no need to pay for hotel in piraeus.. i dont know, how that would be possible but. there is always tension between greece and turkey in this waters, probably they will not allow turkish rental boats to get into their sea....
anyway, think about it...
have a nice evening.....

i am contacting with one of best friends, from high school; in tourism business since 2001(he is expertised in medical tourism in turkey, he is number 1). also the founder of Futgolf federation of Turkey. they were in miami last week for futgolf world championship, representing turkey. anyway, a great guy and very reputable.

i ll take his ideaas about the issue. maybe he wants to orginize this travel package with a fair price. i ll let you know.
cheers.

Last edited:
my friend is not interested. told me that ''kerem it is hard from izmir to pire with boat, there will be transfers from islands, but they may check. that is also not my expertise''
so, that'is for now.
but he added ''if anyone interested in medical toursim (esp hair transplant) send me :)))))'' he is the best in medical tourism.
anyway, keep in touch. i am busy this week till sunday..

i still think that from izmir to pire is a good idea.
cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.