Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Has a conspiracy ever been proven true ?
just asking as I find this very interesting.
UFO’s and 9/11 are really open to debate.
still can’t my head over 9/11 the circumstances from that are very, very debatable.

in my opinion,

Conspiracists said the US government was kidnapping and testing mind control. Later, the horrors of CIA ran MK-Ultra became known.

Tobacco companies burying evidence of the harm of smoking (the context of the day and attitudes to smoking were very different to now)

on the grey sidelines (blatantly true but remains legally ambiguous); funding of Contra cocaine trade by the FBI & FDA into US cities. The subsequent intentions of subjugating poor/black communities still remains in conspiracy territory (but to my mind looks like something those shady cunts would do)

further on the grey sidelines, Operation Northwood is the proven case that US military wanted to stage terrorist attacks back in the day and blame Cuba, to justify military intervention. Many see this as proof that the US Gov can and do still use this tactic on home or foreign soil (false flags)

Pre 9/11 in the 90s I worked in a Rochdale cotton mill turned into units. During the summer months we employed school boys from the Muslim community to in a way pick cotton (actually they picked the trimmed edges of Kevlar cloth, the staple length of the cloth trim was spot on for carding back into a usable product)

We became friends with the lads and shared a brew room and dinner table with them,..The school children often talked about how the opium trade from Pakistan was fundamental to the spread of Islam and how they were (as schoolchildren) encouraged to shag "English slags" At the time i thought it was bollox i was more concerned about NI.

Sounds looking back like a conspiracy

You only have to look at the grooming gangs who specifically targeted White girls because they are apparently easy and fair game to them.

Foreknowledge of Pearl Harbour
USS Liberty attack 1967 deliberate
Deal to delay Iran hostages release

All very believable

Reactions: mat
Currently my favourite one is Time travelling tourists walk amongst us. They blend in with the period they're visiting. One person claiming to be one claims it'll be announced to the world in 6 years time and the first trip will begin in 2029.

Maybe that's why the dippers and rags were desperate for that deal as they both go broke in the next 10 years?

Currently my favourite one is Time travelling tourists walk amongst us. They blend in with the period they're visiting. One person claiming to be one claims it'll be announced to the world in 6 years time and the first trip will begin in 2029.

Maybe that's why the dippers and rags were desperate for that deal as they both go broke in the next 10 years?
They do exist.

They do exist.

Full disclosure.

It is something I've looked into. Some interesting films on it. I remain sceptical though. I'm attracted to the idea of it and if it's ever proven the effects of it on life in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.