Conspiracy theories......

If there are any M.I.A. fans out there, who also like conspiracy theories, this is your lucky day.

She has launched a range of protective clothing, including this rather fetching "tinfoil" hat.

1718713590751.png

If there are any M.I.A. fans out there, who also like conspiracy theories, this is your lucky day.

She has launched a range of protective clothing, including this rather fetching "tinfoil" hat.

View attachment 122736
Calling @TinFoilHat

I never expected you to look like that

Smart water isn’t even good for you. All of the calcium, sodium, magnesium etc. are removed in the distillation process. Therefore it tastes of nowt and what happens is your stomach and gut aren’t getting the usual minerals it does and wants from the water so it strips the minerals from your body’s stores and reuses them.
Knowing this surely there must be a market for Stupid Water.

I hope that doctor who linked vaccines to autism is pleased with himself

The mad thing is he isn't an Anti vaxxer himself, but he caused / exacerbated this whole thing. He was just trying to discredit the one vaccine so he could sell his own.

But is apparently raking it in within the Anti vaxxer circles now. totally willing to do anything for $$$

Workington for WTF?
How fitting. WTF?

Looked on their website and at the merchandise.
How could I resist the 8 Chakras Orgonite Shungite Precious Metal Shavings & Crystal Hearts for just £59.95

A selection of precious metal shavings, crystals and minerals set in resin
Includes: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown and Soul Star
Orgonite, shungite and precious metals and crystals are know to help with reducing electromagnetic waves and negative energy and to promote better sleep and well being

Could buy a God Bless the USA bible for that!
Dont knock it till you've tried it !!!

Today in my local the bar maid was holding court with 4 guys.
Apparently 'they' are deliberately not finding a cure for cancer so that the money keeps rolling in. I mean, we've had 30 years to find a cure and yet.......

Today in my local the bar maid was holding court with 4 guys.
Apparently 'they' are deliberately not finding a cure for cancer so that the money keeps rolling in. I mean, we've had 30 years to find a cure and yet.......
Not the first time I've heard this one. I've also heard there is a cure for AIDS and if you have enough money you can get it and people like Magic Johnson and Charlie Sheen have bought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.