Conspiracy theories......

im that rare rangers fan that doesn't like the monarchy but im not sure they killed her, they might have but unsure, I thought she was a bit of an overrated waste of space and have no idea why so many did and do revere her, probably celebrity worship syndrome. We see it with muppets like beckham and ronaldo too who also don't deserve that level of sycophancy. But id never have wished death on her at such a young age. I dont think she was a bad person, just very misguided and naive. Rip.

Last edited:
As someone who knows several nurses and has a very good friend who’s an NHS doctor, this is complete and utter horse bollocks and in paper form, isn’t worth wiping your arse with.
I agree. My grandad died of covid and it is his funeral later today. I wasn't gonna mention that on here but that lads post bothers me.

He was in ibrox the day of the disaster too but he survived while two of his friends perished.

I agree. My grandad died of covid and it is his funeral later today. I wasn't gonna mention that on here but that lads post bothers me.

He was in ibrox the day of the disaster too but he survived while two of his friends perished.
Sorry to hear about your grandad mate, may the Lord watch over him.

In defence of the poster I quoted, he did say he didn’t believe it and was just repeating some nonsense he heard.

Sorry to hear about your grandad mate, may the Lord watch over him.

In defence of the poster I quoted, he did say he didn’t believe it and was just repeating some nonsense he heard.
Thanks mate, I appreciate your kind words. He was a kind, funny, friendly man who loved his football, extremely popular. Youd have liked him. Just hate that people weren't allowed in to see him before he died and that we can't have a proper funeral, only 20 of us allowed and a live stream. However, we will celebrate his life when the world returns to some semblance of normality.

Im sorry too if I got the wrong end of things with the poster you quoted, I just got triggered, thats all.

I’ve got a mate who spouts all the Covid conspiracy bullshit on a WhatsApp group constantly

every time it takes me 5 minutes of googling to come up with a stat or a fact to prove he’s talking shite but he come back with more

he’s been brainwashed by the nut cases he follows on social media and me and a few others think he’s gonna end up in the bottom block

im that rare rangers fan that doesn't like the monarchy but im not sure they killed her, they might have but unsure, I thought she was a bit of an overrated waste of space and have no idea why so many did and do revere her, probably celebrity worship syndrome. We see it with muppets like beckham and ronaldo too who also don't deserve that level of sycophancy. But id never have wished death on her at such a young age. I dont think she was a bad person, just very misguided and naive. Rip.
Hi mate I read your post with interest.
I am no fan of royalty, I would like to see it abolished, however I did have a very soft spot for Diana.
In my opinion she was given the title of the people's princess for very good reasons.
I know she came from a privileged background but all through her marriage you got the sense that she was an outsider in the royal family and that she was more like one of us.
Of course when she hugged the child who was dying of AIDS that was a huge moment even the hospital staff looked aghast that she did that, and I can't see any other member of the royal family risking their life doing that, to risk acquiring a disease that very little was known about at the time.
She was holding hands and hugging patients who were dying with AIDS.
I thought to myself I'm not sure I could do that at the time and I hold my hands up to her for her caring and her bravery.
She was treated badly by the royal family Prince Philip had no time for her and the other snobs pretty much ignored her, obviously Charles treated her like shit also and carried on his affair with Camilla after the wedding.
The outpouring of grief at her funeral showed the effect that she had on people and people showed genuine grief at her death.
I must admit even I, a person who hates royalty, entitlement, titles and all forms of class snobbery felt a great deal about her and was very saddened by her death in my opinion she was a truly great person.

Your point about this being "celebrity worship syndrome" isn't that with me as I don't worship celebrities. I don't even like celebrities except the truly talented ones, so for me there was something about Diane that people identified with.
I'm not a wordsmith like @Two Gun Bob so I can't put into words why she had that effect on people like me.
I just know that she did.

Hi mate I read your post with interest.
I am no fan of royalty, I would like to see it abolished, however I did have a very soft spot for Diana.
In my opinion she was given the title of the people's princess for very good reasons.
I know she came from a privileged background but all through her marriage you got the sense that she was an outsider in the royal family and that she was more like one of us.
Of course when she hugged the child who was dying of AIDS that was a huge moment even the hospital staff looked aghast that she did that, and I can't see any other member of the royal family risking their life doing that, to risk acquiring a disease that very little was known about at the time.
She was holding hands and hugging patients who were dying with AIDS.
I thought to myself I'm not sure I could do that at the time and I hold my hands up to her for her caring and her bravery.
She was treated badly by the royal family Prince Philip had no time for her and the other snobs pretty much ignored her, obviously Charles treated her like shit also and carried on his affair with Camilla after the wedding.
The outpouring of grief at her funeral showed the effect that she had on people and people showed genuine grief at her death.
I must admit even I, a person who hates royalty, entitlement, titles and all forms of class snobbery felt a great deal about her and was very saddened by her death in my opinion she was a truly great person.

Your point about this being "celebrity worship syndrome" isn't that with me as I don't worship celebrities. I don't even like celebrities except the truly talented ones, so for me there was something about Diane that people identified with.
I'm not a wordsmith like @Two Gun Bob so I can't put into words why she had that effect on people like me.
I just know that she did.
Fair play m8

I’ve got a mate who spouts all the Covid conspiracy bullshit on a WhatsApp group constantly

every time it takes me 5 minutes of googling to come up with a stat or a fact to prove he’s talking shite but he come back with more

he’s been brainwashed by the nut cases he follows on social media and me and a few others think he’s gonna end up in the bottom block
It's one thing not personally knowing a conspiracy theorist if they spout such bollocks but when our friends or family members start doing it, it becomes distressing. Like you, I've got a few friends peddling this stuff too. One in particular on my FB has annoyed me more than any other. He posted some pic the other week about the vaccine and Bill Gates allegedly wanting to reduce the global population. First comment was from a woman who said she'll take the vaccine. He asked her why and she said it's because her brother is currently in ICU with pneumonia brought on by Covid and they weren't sure whether he was going to pull through. Someone else commented that they'd had it in a bad way too. The c*nt didn't even apologise to either of them, so the next time he sent some Covid conspiracy shite to me via Messenger I called the fucker out for carrying it on even after what these friends had told him about their personal experiences. I told him that by continuing to claim Covid is a hoax, he was effectively calling his friends liars. Needless to say, he didn't have an answer to that.

Some of these people are literally beyond help - as you say, you hit them with a few facts and they come back with even more bullshit - and short of hundreds of bodies falling at their feet, the only way they'll ever believe that it's real is if a close friend or family member dies from it or they themselves get a serious dose of it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.