Conspiracy theories......

Most of Lebanon without power as they run out of diesel fuel.

if only that was a conspiracy.

At least the woke who think countries can just keep the lights on with wind , solar and massive amounts of transmission lines will eventually get the message.

I usually just read your posts on this subject or most others and go the opposite way or on political subjects just read Bigga’s posts and go the opposite way.
It’s a simple tactic that’s served me well for many years.. :-)
Tend to agree. If the Daily Mail thinks it's right, it's wrong.

Sorry i can not help you with your worry people do die, but Covid deaths among the young is a tiny percentage of the annual deaths of young people , also here in Britain young people have had exposure to Covid for 18 months, it is unlikely that any have not had it, down under i do not know the time frame but rubella, whopping cough and the measles are very different fron COVID as the COVID vaccine is not a cure, it does not stop you from getting it or passing it on .
Your beleif that anti-vaxxers are anti social will be down your circumstances but it is a bit bizzare as the anti vaxxers are fighting for their rights to be sociable.
The people put at risk by anti vaxers exercising their oh so precious right to be sociable, and by younger unvaccinated people also have a right not to be put at risk by ignorant a- holes. It is not the young themselves who are at most risk but older people especially those like myself in whom the vaccine is less successful because we are on high doses of immuno suppressants.

Last edited:
1) you’re most certainly not my pal and

2) if the mods aren’t gonna ban you then you can fuck off on ignore. There’s enough cunts in the real world without having to read their written arsewater in here as well. Off you fuck.
Aw, don't put him on ignore, l was enjoying your gentle reproaches to the loon.

At some point that theory was right but an American law proffesor was stopped teaching because he did not have the jab while others who had the jab could work, so he took them to court, he supplied the scientific evedence that after having COVID he was less likely to transmit the virus ,and had a quicker recovery ,as his imune system worked better fighting only one invader, he won his case by the way.

This isn’t either the facts of the case at all or the truth about the outcome, it never actually went to court.

I don't get GB news in sunny Spain. Thankfully after seeing the presenters and subject matter of discussion on there I've not bothered to seek it out.
My Mrs is more of a Love Island type. Life is good.

Oh, and I'm definitely a full on ****. **** and proud. But a good **** if you will.
I was actually referring to your comments about me (LOL) I wouldn't call you what you refer yourself as (LOL).

I am still to find out whether he actually has an serious opinion on anything all he does is insult full stop.

Every time he is asked to explain he quickly crawls back under the rock he sprung from to insult further.

One of the most miserable of posters I have come across , I suspect in his real life he is not so woe is anybody he doesn't insult at least I hope so or those he spends time with.

Many with significant post count have informative and civil communication to contribute but this was born abusive and his body grew into it (LOL).

in the relatively short time I have come across him he has called me everything under the sun because I think ( not sure of course ) he thinks I watch Sky News and am a Trump supporter both of which are untrue which even if it was is no reason to resort to the bile he continues to spit out.

Maybe he has something against those that reside in Australia who knows with him.

In some cases and perhaps justifiably our exchanges have been deleted and of late he has toned his bile down a little because I think he would struggle if he were permanently banned.

I think Metallica's My Friend Of Misery was written with the likes of him in mind.

As for the pope his view would depend on whether those he seeks to get likes from on the pope.

he would certainly find fault with any good Samaritan for no other reason than he has this penchant for insulting anybody and everything.
Looks like I’m living rent free in your head Bogy.

Aw, don't put him on ignore, l was enjoying your gentle reproaches to the loon.
I think he was suggesting it the other way around and even then you can still enjoy the reproaches which I am sure will continue until the thread is pulled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.