constant BS from trafford(merged)

They have shown they can win games we least expected them to win, now it's our time to show them they left it too late.

jackrussel said:
sorry to hear you had a bad experiance with dennis theres no excuse for that behaviour,maybe he was having a bad day,but thats no excuse especially with children

We all have bad days don't we, and to be honest I don't know what sort of sh*t these people have to put up with on a daily basis from people who think they know them just cause they see the bloke kick a football about on a bit of grass; so maybe I should cut him a bit of slack. The mate still tells the story of "The day I saved Dennis Law's life" which is kinda funny I suppose, and after I ripped up the first autograph I made sure I got another so that my boy still held him up as a hero, so no real harm done. Memories and all that....

Anyway, this isn't a "Dennis Law's OK/No he isn't" thread is it. Time to let it lie

wait until it finally sinks in to them that they will have to come to the etihad and beat us to win the league

won't be so confident them

that jock pisscans five man midfield defensive will not help him then

Bluemanc100 said:
Did my eyes deceive me or did Ashley Young pretend to be an aeroplane after scoring? Imagine the shit if we did that? #justsayin'

Correct!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
whp.blue said:
wait until it finally sinks in to them that they will have to come to the etihad and beat us to win the league

won't be so confident them

that jock pisscans five man midfield defensive will not help him then

Hopefully they'll have more pensioners available by then.

I hear former United reserve legend Luke "The Next Beckham" Chadwick will be on 5 Live tomorrow to give his expert analysis on how United have the experience to win the league.

They celebrated on scoring yesterday as if they had won the World Cup, Champions League, FA Cup and Premiership all in one. Something tells me we are in one hell of a fight, all the way to the wire............!!??

Ashley 'Messi' Young at it now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4174510/Ashley-Young-Man-United-are-ready-to-pounce.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ounce.html</a>

HEART OF THE MATTER ... Man Utd star Ashley Young
By MARTIN BLACKBURN
Last Updated: 06th March 2012

ASHLEY YOUNG has warned Manchester City that the champions will be ready to pounce when they slip up.

Rio: We’re coming to get you, City

Manchester United closed the gap at the top to two points with a massive victory away to third-placed Tottenham on Sunday.

And Alex Ferguson's men now look to have the easier run-in.

Young turned in a super two-goal show at White Hart Lane and says United are in the mood to hunt down their neighbours over the next two months.

The England forward said: "Any time they slip up and we can take advantage, then we will.

"We'll keep pegging them back. As Paul Scholes said the other day, we think we'll have to win every game.

"So as long as we keep doing that, we'll be OK. We'll just concentrate on ourselves, take each game as it comes.

"We've just had two tough away games at Tottenham and Norwich. Every game between now and the end will be tough."

Young and Scholes are not the only people in Manchester who think United can win their remaining 11 games — City boss Roberto Mancini is also sure Fergie's side have what it takes to bag a maximum 33 points, so says his boys must do the same to lift the title.

Young, 26, missed around six weeks in the new year through injury but is now starting to rediscover his early-season form.

Three goals for club and country in the space of a week suggests he could be a key player for United between now and the end of the season.

He said: "I'm getting back to my best. Any player is disappointed when he's injured. I've needed to get myself back fit.

"I'm ready to go and champing at the bit now. I want to play every game. We have to play each game as it comes but it's exciting times."

Defender Rio Ferdinand believes the return of his Three Lions team-mate is a major boost.

He said: "It is fantastic to see Ashley back. It takes you a couple of games to get back into the groove. Before his injury he was flying and now it looks like he is back into form.

"We have just got to keep winning the games in front of us — that is all we can do.

"If we do that we'll put pressure on the other teams."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.