Consumer advice needed

Paladin

As this is the go to place for general life advice, can anyone recommend a course of action for a friend of mine.

She bought a Weight Watchers curry meal, and when she peeled back the corner of the cellophane, there was a big spider in the meal. She contacted Weight Watchers giving the details and a photo. They responded asking for the sell by date. My friend was annoyed at this because this was included in the initial email, and she replied to the effect that they had not even read the first email and were not taking the complaint seriously.

They responded in writing with an apology of sorts, but they failed to send the replacement vouchers saying they could take up to a month. They have sent an appropriate package asking for the meal to be returned in it, postage paid.

My friend is wondering if this should be reported to anyone else, such as Environmental Health, or whether any other action should be taken before returning the faulty goods.

Over to you guys.

Eli Panic said:
As this is the go to place for general life advice, can anyone recommend a course of action for a friend of mine.

She bought a Weight Watchers curry meal, and when she peeled back the corner of the cellophane, there was a big spider in the meal. She contacted Weight Watchers giving the details and a photo. They responded asking for the sell by date. My friend was annoyed at this because this was included in the initial email, and she replied to the effect that they had not even read the first email and were not taking the complaint seriously.

They responded in writing with an apology of sorts, but they failed to send the replacement vouchers saying they could take up to a month. They have sent an appropriate package asking for the meal to be returned in it, postage paid.

My friend is wondering if this should be reported to anyone else, such as Environmental Health, or whether any other action should be taken before returning the faulty goods.

Over to you guys.

get on to the press about it

Smash their fucking windows.

Seriously though, a paper will probably bung her a few quid for pics and a story.

The only advice i can give her is to eat proper food and not some processed crap that won't have her health in mind

Ohh you meant about the spider

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.