Contact Robinho

I think it's a crying shame that someone with so much ability but so little application is on is way from our shores, especially when you think about some of the dross that have donned the sky blue shirt.

BUT, if City want to get rid of him, albeit a loan or sale, I'm right behind them.

I want people with the desire of Tevez, Bellamy, De Jong to play for City.

32.5 million, 160.000 quid q fuc*ing week and he can't put in a full shift for 90 mins, Yes Robbie its dark cold and wet its Manchester in January ,If he wants to stay and that looks like a BIG IF, then he needs to show it ,Yes he is brilliant on his day ,but how many days like that has he had since he joined us? He is too light weight for the Premership and when he loose's the ball normally in the middle of the pitch after trying to take on one or more likely two too many we are then under pressure in the mid field,no doubt he will turn out to be a world beater ,but maybe not with us ,let him go and lie in the sunshine, and play knock about in Brasil with a bit of luck he will score a few and Barcelona will change their minds.He should'nt need us to motivate him fuc*king hell for 160.00 grand a week I'd play for the Scum!! (ok Ok no I would'nt) but you all know what I mean.

AND As for sending begging letters to the idle little runt!! ROBBIE wake up and smell the coffee YOU are at the richest Club in the World ! If you want to win something then maybe you need to start acting like a grown up, and stop fucking moaning
Did we ever have to beg Colin Bell to stay of any one else for that matter!!
I agree with the guy who said I would NEVER BEG anyone TO Play for MY club if his heart is'nt in then addios son enjoy life back in Brazil but can we have the wage's back we have paid you plus your signing on fee before you Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.