Controversial City opinions

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
OK here’s my opener

Foden and Alvarez have a higher ceiling than Gundogan and Bernardo

Massive respect and appreciation for Bernardo and Gundogan but Phil central and Alvarez on the right would be even more deadly

Grealish— Haaland—Alvarez
———Foden— KDB

Vs

Grealish— Haaland—Bernardo
———Gundogan— KDB

Only in their bedrooms
When the OP said ceiling, I assume that means they can reach higher levels in the future. I think I'd agree.

Silva is a great player, and had an amazing skillset when he arrived, but he's 28 now, and I'd argue it's only in the last 2-3 seasons that he's really become a player who can control games. Gundogan has also improved significantly during his time at City, and is nearly a decade older than Foden and Alvarez.

Alvarez I'm not as sure of, but Foden has the potential to go way beyond Bernardo and Gundogan.

When the OP said ceiling, I assume that means they can reach higher levels in the future. I think I'd agree.

Silva is a great player, and had an amazing skillset when he arrived, but he's 28 now, and I'd argue it's only in the last 2-3 seasons that he's really become a player who can control games. Gundogan has also improved significantly during his time at City, and is nearly a decade older than Foden and Alvarez.

Alvarez I'm not as sure of, but Foden has the potential to go way beyond Bernardo and Gundogan.
my point is they have higher potential ability especially if they stay with City and Pep tutelage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.