Controversial Opinion.

Burtonblue said:
You cannot seriously compare Balotelli to that carthorse RSC!
Don't forget RSC was already a crock when agent Hughes signed him.

Balo has already delivered much more, is considerably younger and is Mancini's own choice.
He needs to be given time to recover properly and Dzeko's arrival has done this.

We just need patience; the boy will deliver.

Come on, Burton, lets be fair. Heskey and Kevin Davis is a carthorse, Brett Angel was a carthorse. Rocky was a three legged Shetland pony, who just happened to be lame most of the time.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Burtonblue said:
You cannot seriously compare Balotelli to that carthorse RSC!
Don't forget RSC was already a crock when agent Hughes signed him.

Balo has already delivered much more, is considerably younger and is Mancini's own choice.
He needs to be given time to recover properly and Dzeko's arrival has done this.

We just need patience; the boy will deliver.

Come on, Burton, lets be fair. Heskey and Kevin Davis is a carthorse, Brett Angel was a carthorse. Rocky was a three legged Shetland pony, who just happened to be lame most of the time.

Fair play..

SuperKevinHorlock said:
With RSC on his way out after a less than productive spell!
Is there a danger that Mario could end up the same as his injury record so far has been appalling. I know Mario has done a lot more than RSC already but I honestly believe Mario might end up the same I.e we never got the best out of him.

Had the same thoughts to be honest - thought of calling him Crockio instead of Mario - seems to fit better at the mo

It's a fair point but when he has been on the pitch he has delivered, unlike RSC. I hope he isn't injury prone because he is a big talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has the potential to deliver he hasnt yet by far,a couple of half decent performances one being a hat trick including two penelties,i think the comparison should be made with Robinho rather than Cruz,lets hope he proves me wrong but i feel the pasta in Milan maybe to much for him to ignore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.