controversial opinions - off topic version

citykev28 said:
i'll start :

dogs and cats are useless as pets and their owners should have more consideration for people who don't have them

Wow. A* for that one mate. I concur 110%.

To add my own to the list.

English girls are infinitely less cultured, worse looking, and less intelligent than their European counterparts...

(I realize I'm going to get lynched, but hey, it's a thread about controversial opinions!)

BillyShears said:
citykev28 said:
i'll start :

dogs and cats are useless as pets and their owners should have more consideration for people who don't have them

English girls are infinitely less cultured, worse looking, and less intelligent than their European counterparts...

(I realize I'm going to get lynched, but hey, it's a thread about controversial opinions!)

Just because you're spoiled by all that french minge....
;)

mat said:
BillyShears said:

Just because you're spoiled by all that french minge....
;)

Well yeah, spoiled I am...;- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.