Convictions who has the most

Pelly Greeny said:
I'm guessing that this hasn't had the revelations OP was hoping for.

I'd imagine the ones with the juicy ones are keeping quiet.

Word of warning for anyone offered a caution as a quick way out and to save the Police a lot of paperwork.

I tried to stop a fight and got punched in the face for my troubles - hit the lad who did it and he ended up flat out on the floor. Police there within a minute - was stood about five feet from a lampost with 4 CCTV cameras on it FFS. Everyone, including his mates said I'd tried to stop the fight and the lad was a dick and deserved it. Still got arrested and locked up. Few hours later, after Police had been looking at the CCTV and considering what everyone had said I was offered a caution

They told me it'd only on my record for two years. So, not planning on being in trouble again, I took a caution for affray.

Found out recently it will show up on a DBS check and stays on file until you are 100. Had I know that I'd have refused it and gone to court and argued my case.

It was 3am and I had a friend looking after my 3 year old and needed to get home ASAP.
Under the rehalbitation act 1974 after 7 years (i think ) it wont show up on a basic Disclosure check but will on a standard one

I'm sat here with my vigilante placards and petrol bombs waiting for a nonce to turn up on this thread,

1 i think, possibly 2, not sure.
It was years ago and for being a nuisance whilst pissed stumbling down the street.
Fuck knows how noisy i was but i got a bollocking from an old lady who lives close by for it two days later.

Mowed her lawn for the summer as penance.

Edit:: My bad the bit that stuck on my record was for going to natwest and trying to get hold of my at the time missus ex husband.
Tried getting the book chucked at me but i didn't even get cuffed on the way to the station.
Arresting officer was on the blower to his boss saying "nah this fella isn't no crim he was rightly pissed off, tired, his missus was brought to tears" but the twat desk officer fella was having non of it.

The security guard made up some bollocks about me being a physically imposing figure dressed in black trying to make me out to be a monster.
It was a bleeding black berghaus coat wtf! and all i said was "can you tell me where x is" with a please and thankyou.
I admit later i explained how i was going to remove his head from his shoulders but that is not the po...ok it is the point, fuck off :-D

I once got a parking ticket that I didn't pay. I didn't choose the thug life, it chose me.

Got caught stealing pens and pencils in Partners in Ashton, aged 13. It was my mum's birthday as well.

Not my finest hour.

johnny on the spot said:
Got caught stealing pens and pencils in Partners in Ashton, aged 13. It was my mum's birthday as well.

Not my finest hour.

Is that the swingers club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.