Cook in Milan

Robbo. said:
Enty said:
Ducado said:
Enty said:
My track record is pretty good bar the Henry episode which I was informed was on the cards!!!!

Ducado, you are becoming my nemesis :-)

LOL I think the club are playing smoke and mirrors at the moment and doing a pretty good job, they only have to come on any forum (which they do) to see how successful they are, the bit about Cook going to Milan came from someone who knew a pilot that was flying him hmmmmmmmmmmmm really.

Thats not where I got it from! My source is an ex city player who once scored a very important goal for us at wembley

Why dont you just say Dickov?
Neil Young? Dennis Tueart? Glyn Pardoe? Mike Doyle?

Ducado said:
So lets get this clear ex player knows what the Chief Exec of his old club is doing? Down to the fine detail

Looked at like this it looks a bit dubious

Fine

Enty said:
Am pretty sure this has been covered elsewhere but my understanding is that GC was in Milan this week to try (and fail) to get Kaka to change his mind about coming. He was planning to come but based on our current position wnts to hold out until the summer. Strangely he also really wants to play with Beckham which hasn't helped. Also, whilst in Milan GC spoke to Jose's advisers who are interested but once again not until the end of the season...

Do you serious believe that the CEO of the world's richest club would spend a day or so two weeks before the transfer window flying to Milan to beg? And why would it be better in the summer when AC will probably be back in the CL?

One of my friends is an ex player who scored a goal at Wembley and works hospitality on match days he knows Garry Cooke quite well. I spent some time with him yesterday and he knows as much as we do So I doubt that the information, although give in good faith, has any real substance

kramer said:
One of my friends is an ex player who scored a goal at Wembley and works hospitality on match days he knows Garry Cooke quite well. I spent some time with him yesterday and he knows as much as we do So I doubt that the information, although give in good faith, has any real substance

Exactly I would be shocked if it were true, but it is not how buisiness works!

That Gary Cook would be telling all and sundry the buisiness dealings of the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.