cooks job on the line

give-go

gary cooks job on the line according to papers tomorrow source sky sports news now back on in a min

give-go said:
gary cooks job on the line according to papers tomorrow source sky sports news now back on in a min

Once he said what he said he left the club open to ridicule - personally i hope he stays but hope he has learned - some humility please goes a long long way

just seen that , somebody on here mentioned kenyon would be involved with us somewhere down the line maybe this is it . hope not

modgeblue said:
juet seen that , somebody on here mentioned kenyon would be involved with us somewhere down the line maybe this is it . hope not

Dont want that slimey cnut

what gets me about the attitude towards cook

fair enough, people don't like his style. some people think he lets us down with what he says. personally I think he knows that mild controversy guarantees headlines. anyway....

they say cook's bad for the image of the club.... and they want kenyon?

he's been involved repeatedly in transfer dealings that bent or broke the rules . how is someone like that going to help the image of our club?

bizzbo said:
what gets me about the attitude towards cook

fair enough, people don't like his style. some people think he lets us down with what he says. personally I think he knows that mild controversy guarantees headlines. anyway....

they say cook's bad for the image of the club.... and they want kenyon?

he's been involved repeatedly in transfer dealings that bent or broke the rules . how is someone like that going to help the image of our club?

The thing with Cook was it demonstrated a huge error of judgement in making those statement earlirt on the week - if i was the owner i would question his decision making.

If we have to have a CEO public voice of the club I personally would rather we have somebody who understands the club and the way we tick (tock) instead of having somebody breeze in taking a potted crash course history of the club to make him look like he gets it and telling us at every opportunity what he thinks we want to hear. Not really arsed who, but would like to start seeing some strong characters pushing this club into the elite now, its one thing getting to the line its quite another getting over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.