Cookstown trip

twistedAM

Does anyone know if they're showing the cup off anywhere tomorrow? And what time?

My da wants to go see it with some nephews. He's not a blue; just a true ABU and there's not that many things as exciting as this that happen in Tyrone.

Also, did anyone on here go to the Glenavon last night?

twistedAM said:
Does anyone know if they're showing the cup off anywhere tomorrow? And what time?

My da wants to go see it with some nephews. He's not a blue; just a true ABU and there's not that many things as exciting as this that happen in Tyrone.

It was a superb night last night and we all went mental when the winning goal went in!
Cup might be at the Mid-Ulster Arena today for the kids coaching event from 10am-3pm.

Hope they get to see it, but i don't know of anything after today.

KippaxNI said:
twistedAM said:

It was a superb night last night and we all went mental when the winning goal went in!
Cup might be at the Mid-Ulster Arena today for the kids coaching event from 10am-3pm.

Hope they get to see it, but i don't know of anything after today.

Cheers. He's driven down to have a look around as my mum wanted to go shopping in Cookstown anyway!

Was a very enjoyable night last night. Great Result, Good company and a Great bloke in Paul Lake. Such a gentleman. Well done to everyone involved in the organisation of the event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.