flyer said:
beefheart said:
blue47766 said:
mikeyboy said:

Brought back some great memories of Waves in Manchester
I used to go there in the early 70s!
What a dump- but great nights in there.

Great nights, but where exactly was it?

Where was it? I was reminiscing a couple of years ago and tried to find it, could I find it, could I bollox. I'd always had a skinfull when I'd gone there on a friday night staight from work, steelies, dirty jeans and donkey jacket. Was somewhere between Printworks and Victoria station if my few remaining braincells remember correctly. Happy happy days. Now where's that Lynard Skynerd cd.

Led Zep - Kashmir, Whole Lotta Love, In The Evening, Immigrant Song, Trampled Underfoot...

Rainbow - Man on a Silver Moutntain

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water, Black Night...

Rush - Bastille Day, In The End

Judas Priest - Sinner

Montrose - Space Station No. 5

Kinks - You Really Got Me

Van Halen - Panama

blue47766 said:
flyer said:
beefheart said:
blue47766 said:
mikeyboy said:

Where was it? I was reminiscing a couple of years ago and tried to find it, could I find it, could I bollox. I'd always had a skinfull when I'd gone there on a friday night staight from work, steelies, dirty jeans and donkey jacket. Was somewhere between Printworks and Victoria station if my few remaining braincells remember correctly. Happy happy days. Now where's that Lynard Skynerd cd.

Same for me mate, always pissed when I went in usually after watching somebody at UMIST.

I was in a band when I was 17 and used to take the piss out of the old bastards upstairs playing air guitar. I can be a right t**t when I want lol

flyer said:
blue47766 said:
flyer said:
beefheart said:
blue47766 said:
mikeyboy said:

Same for me mate, always pissed when I went in usually after watching somebody at UMIST.

I was in a band when I was 17 and used to take the piss out of the old bastards upstairs playing air guitar. I can be a right t**t when I want lol
What about this kid; he's 13 FFS!!!
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/phpBB2/v ... hp?t=81231

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.