Cool stuff on the radio

bookmarked. Although I wish I would have seen this yesterday between 11:00am and 2:00pm. ; )
Yesterday's show
HERES THE SONGLIST FROM TONIGHTS MANC ANTHEM SHOW ...STONE ROSES Mersey paradise THE SMITHS vicar in a tutu MOLLY HALF HEAD barny WEDDING PRESENT Kennedy BUZZCOCKS harmony in my head NORTH SIDE shall we take a trip INSrPIRAL CARPETS Joe JOY DIVISION she's lost control OASIS i am the walrus live from the cathouse glasgow. SLAUGHTER AND THE DOGS where have all the boot boys gone MOCK TURTLES turn on AUDIOWEB bankrobber JAMES what for DUST JUNKYS living in the pocket of a drug queen NEW ORDER the perfect kiss STONE ROSES i am the resurrection 808 STATE in yer face CHAMELEONS swamp thing HAPPY MO DAYS step ON THE FALL the classical JOY DIVISION dead souls BUZZCOCKS what do i get WEDDING PRESENT my favourite dress NEW FAST AUTOMATIC DAFFODILS get better SUB SUB space face MOCK TURTLES why must i share this air with foolish men FAST CARS kids just wanna dance MAGAZINE shot by both sides THE DRONES Bone idol THE SMITHS how soon is now?......NOW THEN

Yesterday's show
HERES THE SONGLIST FROM TONIGHTS MANC ANTHEM SHOW ...STONE ROSES Mersey paradise THE SMITHS vicar in a tutu MOLLY HALF HEAD barny WEDDING PRESENT Kennedy BUZZCOCKS harmony in my head NORTH SIDE shall we take a trip INSrPIRAL CARPETS Joe JOY DIVISION she's lost control OASIS i am the walrus live from the cathouse glasgow. SLAUGHTER AND THE DOGS where have all the boot boys gone MOCK TURTLES turn on AUDIOWEB bankrobber JAMES what for DUST JUNKYS living in the pocket of a drug queen NEW ORDER the perfect kiss STONE ROSES i am the resurrection 808 STATE in yer face CHAMELEONS swamp thing HAPPY MO DAYS step ON THE FALL the classical JOY DIVISION dead souls BUZZCOCKS what do i get WEDDING PRESENT my favourite dress NEW FAST AUTOMATIC DAFFODILS get better SUB SUB space face MOCK TURTLES why must i share this air with foolish men FAST CARS kids just wanna dance MAGAZINE shot by both sides THE DRONES Bone idol THE SMITHS how soon is now?......NOW THEN

That's it, getting the turntable out.

While searching for Cheesy's vlog I came across this interesting series of podcasts, each seems to be about 30mins long and feature different notorious British crimes, examples being the Sadie Hartley murder, the bloke who disappeared in his canoe, also some more obscure crimes. I've only listened to one so far but seems decent enough, couple of adverts during but I suppose that's to be expected.

http://theywalkamonguspodcast.com/?offset=1492016400607

Apologies if duplicated but there's no mention in this thread, then again it's not really radio.

Ps, still not found Cheesy's vlog, anyone?

While searching for Cheesy's vlog I came across this interesting series of podcasts, each seems to be about 30mins long and feature different notorious British crimes, examples being the Sadie Hartley murder, the bloke who disappeared in his canoe, also some more obscure crimes. I've only listened to one so far but seems decent enough, couple of adverts during but I suppose that's to be expected.

http://theywalkamonguspodcast.com/?offset=1492016400607

Apologies if duplicated but there's no mention in this thread, then again it's not really radio.

Ps, still not found Cheesy's vlog, anyone?

Here is a masterpiece of a radio series from back in the eighties called The Bradshaws which aired on Piccadilly radio, anyone remember it ? I was grafting in a dark satanic mill and the mill owner used to tanoy this over to ease our tedium because happy waifs were productive waifs.

Favourite characters were Billys mam Audrey who kept getting her prenuptuations wrong and little Michael Morris his best pal who played a blinder.After radio Buzzers work was transfered to a mini series and here are two of them for your kind perusuls.

Can I have a budgie.

Puddled

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08tfsqb

I Was John Lennon's Trauma Surgeon

Dr David Halleran was the trauma surgeon who held John Lennon's heart in his hands after he was fatally shot outside the Dakota buildings in New York.

Halleran was a third-year general surgery resident at New York's Roosevelt Hospital when an unidentified man with four gunshot wounds to the chest was brought to the emergency room. But Halleran didn't recognize the victim and began trying to restore his vital signs like any other patient.

During this time one of the nurses said, "That looks like John Lennon." Halleran was not so sure.

Halleran, a Beatles fan himself, describes the brief time he spent with Lennon as he desperately tried to bring his heart back to life, including massaging it in his hands. This sudden meeting in the most tragic of circumstances became a remarkable event in Halleran's life as well as a defining cultural one for Beatles lovers around the world.

when having a op on my eyes about 4 years ago i found this site for audio books and tv shows the Dr who stuff are fantastic and have something for everybody and down loading is good to keep them on mp3 for when nothing is on the box and you jump into bed early and great way to sleep

http://audiobookbay.nl/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.