coolest band ever

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fish fingers my arse Tiger Woods got some chicken legs and scrambled egg to tide me over til eta time!
Did you wash your hands before handled your chicken? I heard fish and poultry don't mix

Sonic Youth or Pavement gets my vote, they personified the "I don't give a fuck but I'm still cool without trying" vibe

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fish fingers my arse Tiger Woods got some chicken legs and scrambled egg to tide me over til eta time!
Did you wash your hands before handled your chicken? I heard fish and poultry don't mix

Bwahahahaha no. Will have to have a shwoer after the game methinks

Manics circa 92 or 94, intelligent, obnoxious, sexy little bastards.

Clash circa 76 - the dogs bollocks

Morrissey always - cos he's Mozza

Ramones

Stones

NY Dolls

Johnny Thunders

All had attitude, balls and nice trousers and hair.
VD - to name the 'Chems' as cool is laughable, some tunes but fuck me, a little sponge headed twerp and a lank haired speccy twat fiddling with some buttons! That isnt cool.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Ramones

Stones

NY Dolls

Johnny Thunders

VD - to name the 'Chems' as cool is laughable, some tunes but fuck me, a little sponge headed twerp and a lank haired speccy twat fiddling with some buttons! That isnt cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlwuHZyXz0 hmmmmm

BTâ„¢ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Ramones

Stones

NY Dolls

Johnny Thunders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlwuHZyXz0 hmmmmm

That IS cool! He's always been his own man and that is what cool is all about. For me anyway.

Mark Lanegan is also cool as fuck!

lanegan2.jpg

mark_lanegan_arf_2004.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.