Copa America 2016 (Final: Argentina vs Chile - 27/06/16 @01:00 - pg32)

Who had that Panama result in their Acca?

Fox Sports can't help but throw stereotypes of the countries playing in their matches. Lallas trying to give it the hype.

Messi and Sergio on bench?????

Who had that Panama result in their Acca?

Fox Sports can't help but throw stereotypes of the countries playing in their matches. Lallas trying to give it the hype.

Messi and Sergio on bench?????

Bit annoying, set my alarm for this one but had a feeling Sergio wouldn't start. Should be a good game though and Otamendi's starting so i'll give it a watch.

Looking forward to this one but no Messi or Kun in the starting XI?

I know Messi has been injured and I assume Higuain is there over Aguero because of his amazing season breaking the Serie A record and an amazing goal in their friendly the other day.

Edit: Messi's tax case may also mean his head's not in the right place.

Last edited:
Because they are fucking crooks mate.
No need to quote yourself. ;)

Anyway I'm watching a Youtube stream of the Argentina game... not sure if it's legit but it does seem to be a thing that could happen more in the future with football coverage.

edit: Actually soo not legit... gone now.

Last edited:
I'm kind of glad that Kun didn't start, if they don't need him let him rest along with Messi, then they'll be more explosive when they do need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.