Copa America 2024 thread - Premier Sports UK

Well despite this tournament being absolute trash I've just seen one of the best pieces skill in Football recently from Quintero, Ronaldinho esque that.

I think this yank commentator I’ve got on here is more used to doing basketball or some shit.

He keeps banging on about how amazed he is that various players have played the whole game.

I think this yank commentator I’ve got on here is more used to doing basketball or some shit.

He keeps banging on about how amazed he is that various players have played the whole game.

Its actually pretty akward to listen yanks comment on football isn't it?

Congrats to Argentina for another Copa title.. Its been a great weekend.. Spain won the EURO, Argentina won Copa America, time for Yamal to face his idol in Finalissma 2025..

Their coach really makes subs that pans out as intended at the right time. He left their highest goal scorer on the bench till extra time where he scored. They had the best defence in the competition. So it’s no surprise they weathered anything Colombia threw at them.

The game turned out how I expected. Not that I foresaw it going to extra time but that it would take only one goal from Argentina if Colombia didn’t score early in the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.