Copa America

DannyBoy2890 said:
pee dubya said:
Is Cardozo injured or fallen out with the coach or something?

Didn't get included in the squad because of his poor international performances I think.
I thought he had a good world cup to be fair, besides the penalty miss.

-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 pm --

Paraguay miss salvador cabanas very much.
They look a completely different team without him.
Seems a little strange, i know his goal scoring record isn't great, but there's some pretty obscure players in the squad instead, plus RSC as a starter? He's barely played for 3 seasons. Although i know he generally fit for whenever Paraguay are playing...

pee dubya said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
pee dubya said:
Is Cardozo injured or fallen out with the coach or something?

Didn't get included in the squad because of his poor international performances I think.
I thought he had a good world cup to be fair, besides the penalty miss.

-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 pm --

Paraguay miss salvador cabanas very much.
They look a completely different team without him.
Seems a little strange, i know his goal scoring record isn't great, but there's some pretty obscure players in the squad instead, plus RSC as a starter? He's barely played for 3 seasons. Although i know he generally fit for whenever Paraguay are playing...
He's been generally fit for months. Picked up a few niggly injuries while playing for Blackburn as you would when going out for so long. Hope he does well and gets himself a good move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.