Copa America

think messi seriously needs to go and take his seat at the right hand of god. too good

teddykgb said:
Need Messi off the field to even begin to assess the quality of Aguero, Argentina is running everything up the right side through Messi and given how effective its been it's going to go that way all match, he's been transcendant.

Embarassing amount of diving in this game thus far. Zaba's already got a card and with the way this game is going he's going to struggle to finish the match, god bless him and his physical style.

Di Maria just never does it for me, been wasteful and hasn't really had the beating of his man at all.
He is the reason why Aguero is having a shaite game. The man never gets his head up, nor does he understand the give and go. Just headless chicken running. What a dissapointment. The problem is he will score and then get more time :(

Get Pastore fucking in there :x

bobmcfc said:
any chance of the argies going out tonight ?

Big ask for Uruguay to hold out for second half plus Extra Time.

Mind you, Uruguay look dangerous at every set piece so there's a bit of hope.

Blue Punter said:
bobmcfc said:
any chance of the argies going out tonight ?

Big ask for Uruguay to hold out for second half plus Extra Time.

Mind you, Uruguay look dangerous at every set piece so there's a bit of hope.
That is there out right there.

cheers. i spose i should want them to go to the final really, zab deserves a medal with his country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.