Copa America

neil jung said:
Remarkable. Brazil didn't hit the target with any of their four kicks.

Mind you, the penalty spot was literally moving as they planted their standing foot.

Yeah, i wanted brazil to lose just because they win most stuff but did you see their 3rd penalty ?. The turf where his non striking foot landed seemed to move the turf so far it influenced the balls direction. Im not sure but it moved a hell of a lot.

neil jung said:

Mind you, the penalty spot was literally moving as they planted their standing foot.

Thiago Silva did. Doesn't make the point less true, though. Those penalties were terrible ha.

neil jung said:

yeah, it was a bit of a farce... but no sympathy, I saw what was happening after the first miss, and decided if it was me I'd tread very lightly and just worry about getting a clean contact. The last two Brazillians, one had a very angled run up and planted ALL his weight on his standing foot, the other came charging from about 50 yards out.

This is unbelievable. Chile have hit the woodwork twice in the last 5 minutes and had one cleared off the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.