Copa America

balkanno

Copa America 2011 Argentina

Now, after 18 years without a major title in the Copa, Argentina are in their own country in the duty. All hopes rest on Friday before the opening match against Bolivia on superstars Lionel Messi and Carlos Tevez.

Batista (ARG Coach) had publicly spoken out against the offensive Striker from Manchester City, but surprising 45 days ago made a turnaround.

Tevez: "I've seen myself out there, now I'm here for the people."

Copa America starts with ARG-BOL on 2 July 2011 at 01:45 GMT.

All fixtures in the Photo listed in CET Time ( -1 GMT )

2a5j69w.jpg

Re: Copa America 2011 Argentina

It's on at 1.30am on ESPN tonight for those in the UK.

Probably better to grab one of Shady's streams.

Re: Copa America 2011 Argentina

Just heard Youtube will stream some Games at 720p live nd for free, will check that out.

NEWS: Argentina's Sergio Batista confirms Carlos Tevez will be in the starting line-up for Copa

Argentina's starting XI against Bolivia (4-3-3): Romero; Zanetti, Burdisso, G. Milito, Rojo; Mascherano, Cambiasso, Banega; Tevez, Messi, Lavezzi.

Argentina boss Sergio Batista has announced the starting XI for his side's first Copa America encounter against Bolivia.

The 48-year-old coach has decided to make two changes to the starting line-up which helped Argentina crush Albania 4-0 earlier this month in Buenos Aires.

Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria has been left out of the starting XI, being replaced by Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, who will play alongside Lionel Messi and Ezequiel Lavezzi in attack.

At the center of the midfield, Lucas Biglia makes way for Inter's Esteban Cambiasso, who will form a holding partnership with Barcelona's Javier Mascherano.

city-till-i-cry said:
Think Argentina are playing soon.

Anybody know if its on tele at all??

Thanks
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121507&part=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports</a>

interesting to see how tevez and potential target lavezzi link up together. the bolivian team all look about fuckin 60!......tev should have bagged 1 already int 2nd minute, poor header tho.

tbh i thought zabaleta would be playing as a centre back from russia is playing left back even though zaba and zanetti should be full backs. But i am glad tevez is playing even though it is as expected from left wing as he is better than lavezzi or aguerro. However, i do rate lisandro lopez and i thnik he could we well be the argentine's best option on the left wing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.