Copa Del Ray Final..

LoveCity said:
I wonder how many besides the obvious three who seem good enough to make it big elsewhere (Llorente, Muniain, Martinez) are really as good as they are said to be. 6 or 7 of their players have been linked with us and United but mid-table finish and two catastrophic finals make you wonder.

I agree. Everyone seems to love them, there like the Spanish Blackpool. There not all that imo, the players you named are high quality but its an average team. They just run there bollocks of every match, and after the long season they have they just have not had it in them the last few weeks or so.

Jumanji said:
Ovo said:
Pedro really is talented. I'd have him here in a heartbeat.
Guardiola said he's the best finisher at Barcelona.

He had a tough season, though.

Yeah he's struggled with injury but when he's fit he's top notch. Would give us that pace and width we need. No chance of getting him though.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
LoveCity said:
I wonder how many besides the obvious three who seem good enough to make it big elsewhere (Llorente, Muniain, Martinez) are really as good as they are said to be. 6 or 7 of their players have been linked with us and United but mid-table finish and two catastrophic finals make you wonder.

I agree. Everyone seems to love them, there like the Spanish Blackpool. There not all that imo, the players you named are high quality but its an average team. They just run there bollocks of every match, and after the long season they have they just have not had it in them the last few weeks or so.

All fuss started when they battered United, nobody were talking about them before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.