Copa sur America final trouble

Return of the Mac

Team supported
Manchester City
Final being played in Brazil, San Pablo of Brazil v Tigre of Argentina. Tigre refusing to come out for second half after half the team have been assaulted by Brazilian security apparently ! Blood has been spilt. Wont do nothing to help them with the World Cup looming !

Indeed has ended in chaos at least my bet will be voided as it wasn't looking too good. Apparently one of the fans rioting even had a gun in their possession. Crowd trouble in South America not exactly rare from what I've heard. Shows how bad crowd trouble can truly be Rooney, Ferdinand and co wouldn't dare act like they did there!

Rocks thrown at the Tigre coach before the game too by Sao Paulo fans. Over 80,000 in attendance apparently.

Also due to Tigre refusing to return to the pitch (quite justifiably really) the game may have been awarded to Sao Paulo! Tigre also reporting their players being beaten by security.

Heared reports that security ran in and pointed guns on all the Tigre players, so they refused to go out for the 2nd half, probably still in shock.

Sao Paulo win, but thats disgraceful if true.

Watching it live now, Tigre players with cuts and bruises. Blood splatters on the walls outside the dressing room. Disgraceful they have awarded the trophy to San Pablo without getting all the facts.

...and people say UEFA and the FA are corrupt! If so at least they don't make it this obvious!

Still I'm glad it was postponed. Bet wasn't looking too good...

those crowds are gonna be nasty during the WC just wait for the reports of visiting fans getting kidnapped and robbed

I wrote yesterday that if Rooney scores against a South American team and celebrates in front of their fans a few thrown coins will be the least of his problems.

A few years ago I saw a player score and celebrate in front of the opposite fans the police maced him and dragged him away.

smudgedj said:
I wrote yesterday that if Rooney scores against a South American team and celebrates in front of their fans a few thrown coins will be the least of his problems.

A few years ago I saw a player score and celebrate in front of the opposite fans the police maced him and dragged him away.

now there s a few brazilians we should buy! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.