Copenhagen away 13th February

Just got an email from my Supporters club that it was initially supposed to be 4000 allocation, hope my allocation doesn't get retracted. Doubt this one will go on general sale with less allocation vs last year and it being knockout stages

Similar but telling us allocation to each club will be minimal

If anyone has enough points to buy a ticket now or in the next couple of windows and is not planning to go the game would you be prepared to buy a ticket for me ? I am a season ticket holder in all the cup schemes but I don’t have many points. I’m concerned they’ll be sold out before they get to my level.

please direct message me. many thanks

If anyone has enough points to buy a ticket now or in the next couple of windows and is not planning to go the game would you be prepared to buy a ticket for me ? I am a season ticket holder in all the cup schemes but I don’t have many points. I’m concerned they’ll be sold out before they get to my level.

please direct message me. many thanks

Whilst I totally get your situation (could find myself in it too), someone with higher points buying you a ticket now takes away that ticket from someone with more points than you who would qualify before you. Which isn’t exactly fair.

I get it though, it’s shit for season ticket holders who turn up week in week out to watch us, yet 40% of the away tickets go to non-season ticket holders and mostly end up on ticket resale sites…

Booked flights and accommodation for my Dad and I but looks like I'm going to miss out. Hopefully can source tickets another way!

There's always some spares going about in the pubs on match day just keep your eyes and ears open mate!
Problem with this nowadays, with Print at Home tickets, is the seller can print loads of copies of the same ticket and flog them all. First person who turns up at the gate gets in; everyone else is ripped off. See Paris final/Dippers.

Problem with this nowadays, with Print at Home tickets, is the seller can print loads of copies of the same ticket and flog them all. First person who turns up at the gate gets in; everyone else is ripped off. See Paris final/Dippers.
That happened to a young lad in front of me last season going in for the home semi v Madrid,I heard the steward telling him that ticket had already been used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.