Copenhagen Away 23/24

High that starting at 29k hopefully I will be ok with 18k and cup scheme

High that starting at 29k hopefully I will be ok with 18k and cup scheme
I just scraped in for Leipzig last year in the last 16 game with 18k points but we got 300 less tickets for that game. I’d be surprised if it sells out higher than 18k.

I just scraped in for Leipzig last year in the last 16 game with 18k points but we got 300 less tickets for that game. I’d be surprised if it sells out higher than 18k.
Yeah mate my thinking plus we played them last year aswell might stop some who went then

Ditto, I scraped it the same for Leipzig with 18k and cup scheme.
Tickets for Leipzig were only £15 and beer is (relatively) cheap compared to £45 for Copenhagen and expensive beer. Plus the extra 300 tickets…hopefully all those things combine and mean we qualify this time too

Ditto, I scraped it the same for Leipzig with 18k and cup scheme.
Tickets for Leipzig were only £15 and beer is (relatively) cheap compared to £45 for Copenhagen and expensive beer. Plus the extra 300 tickets…hopefully all those things combine and mean we qualify this time too
I’ll be annoyed if it only goes to 19k as I’m currently on 18990!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.