Copenhagen Away 23/24

Thanks for the info. Out of interest did you see how many of the 2.5k allocation went on sale the seasoncard holders on Wednesday morning?

I see there are tickets on agent websites for £250+ in the away end being advertised

The whole system stinks, as far as proper legacy fans are concerned
There are 530 left now in total for both blocks

Think many have been creamed off, got a friend in Denmark who has laid his hands on 4 for his family for this via a Danish contact.

Now the guy bleeds blue and money allowing gets over a couple of times a year so at least in his case they've not gone to tourists not that it helps regular match going blues.

Thanks for the info. Out of interest did you see how many of the 2.5k allocation went on sale the seasoncard holders on Wednesday morning?

I see there are tickets on agent websites for £250+ in the away end being advertised

The whole system stinks, as far as proper legacy fans are concerned
I didn't mate, I wasn't eligible until today. Definitely something dodgy going on. Probably the clubs way of hiding the fact that they only give 30% to points

I didn't mate, I wasn't eligible until today. Definitely something dodgy going on. Probably the clubs way of hiding the fact that they only give 30% to points
Can’t be dodgy as the club keep promising to City Matters that 60% go on sale to points holders. And in the list of groups that they put on all sales criteria, ticket agencies never appear.

Can’t be dodgy as the club keep promising to City Matters that 60% go on sale to points holders. And in the list of groups that they put on all sales criteria, ticket agencies never appear.
So either they cream off tickets for ticket agencies and don’t publicise it, or the other groups that get tickets (players families, ex players, club staff etc) are selling them on ticket websites…

Personally I’d say it’s the first option and the club is too cowardly to tell us that they give tickets away to ticket agencies to make extra profit

Every time I see city matters it boils my piss how they sold every match day fan down the river with scrapping loyalty points .

Ye, the Brentford criteria
Same allocation over the last two seasons
More points have been allocated and the criteria is lower this season
They think we’re f###### stupid

I think what annoys me is we got 1800 tickets for the semi v Real Madrid last season and it went all the way down to any season ticket holder on the cup scheme because you had to have your name on the ticket and have it checked against your passport.
I wonder how many get a ticket for Copenhagen from someone else. I still say we should pick them up in the away city in person. I know it was a shit show for Celtic but I’ve been doing it for 20 years with England and never had an issue.

We know for a fact that over the last few seasons there have been many occasions where points haven't got anything close to 60%. The club obviously think we're too stupid to realise.

I'm pretty sure ticket agencies would come under "Club Partners".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.