Copenhagen Away 23/24

I think what annoys me is we got 1800 tickets for the semi v Real Madrid last season and it went all the way down to any season ticket holder on the cup scheme because you had to have your name on the ticket and have it checked against your passport.
I wonder how many get a ticket for Copenhagen from someone else. I still say we should pick them up in the away city in person. I know it was a shit show for Celtic but I’ve been doing it for 20 years with England and never had an issue.
THIS!!!

I didn't qualify for Lepizig or Bayern Munich away last season but was in the Bernabeu for the semi final. The ticket pickup has worked the couple of times I have had t do it.Wouldnt even need to do it every match. Just randomly select it for some fans or for some matches and it would have the desired effect,

I think what annoys me is we got 1800 tickets for the semi v Real Madrid last season and it went all the way down to any season ticket holder on the cup scheme because you had to have your name on the ticket and have it checked against your passport.
I wonder how many get a ticket for Copenhagen from someone else. I still say we should pick them up in the away city in person. I know it was a shit show for Celtic but I’ve been doing it for 20 years with England and never had an issue.
Fuck the tourist supporters clubs off I bet they wasn’t at York was

Two of us driving down to Stansted from Manchester for the19:20 flight Monday returning Wednesday 21:50. £86 return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.