Copenhagen Away 23/24

all that is left is 4 seats in D2 - anyone wanting one in this window will have to be very quick

I didnt plan to go to this match and only just realised it sold out BELOW my points level (I have 14000).
That is some dropoff from the initial criteria.
Any idea why? We have less people on the cup scheme this year? My assumption was there would be more as the final is at Wembley.

I didnt plan to go to this match and only just realised it sold out BELOW my points level (I have 14000).
That is some dropoff from the initial criteria.
Any idea why? We have less people on the cup scheme this year? My assumption was there would be more as the final is at Wembley.
If we want to compare this with Leipzig in the R16 last year which sold on 17k, I think that's easily explainable by the difference in allocation. 2.2k last year vs 2.4k this year.

If this one only had 2.2k I think it would've sold out on around 19-20k points

If we want to compare this with Leipzig in the R16 last year which sold on 17k, I think that's easily explainable by the difference in allocation. 2.2k last year vs 2.4k this year.

If this one only had 2.2k I think it would've sold out on around 19-20k points

Probably right. And the novelty of Copenhagen went last year.
PSV or Real Sociedad (touch wood) in the next round would be a much different matter, methinks.

There will be a lot of Scandinavian City fans there like last time. There were quite a few tourists who supported other clubs as well. Don’t ask me how they got tickets. City will be completely out sung. There will be the odd City chant, but our support was pretty dire last time if I’m honest. That aside, Copenhagen is really, really expensive, but it’s fantastic city to visit with plenty to see and do, and it’s really easy to get around once you workout the underground, which is basically a loop. Use it to get around the city. Don’t just stay in pubs or bars getting pissed. Make the most of your trip to Copenhagen and enjoy the city. There are plenty of bars near the ground, but they do get busy on a match day. Don’t tip the staff in bars and restaurants, if you do? Danes don’t do tips. And it’s not expected. Just say thanks. Everyone can speak English. Have a great trip.

There will be a lot of Scandinavian City fans there like last time. There were quite a few tourists who supported other clubs as well. Don’t ask me how they got tickets. City will be completely out sung. There will be the odd City chant, but our support was pretty dire last time if I’m honest. That aside, Copenhagen is really, really expensive, but it’s fantastic city to visit with plenty to see and do, and it’s really easy to get around once you workout the underground, which is basically a loop. Use it to get around the city. Don’t just stay in pubs or bars getting pissed. Make the most of your trip to Copenhagen and enjoy the city. There are plenty of bars near the ground, but they do get busy on a match day. Don’t tip the staff in bars and restaurants, if you do? Danes don’t do tips. And it’s not expected. Just say thanks. Everyone can speak English. Have a great trip.

At £8 a pint I'd be wanting a tip off the bar staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.