Copenhagen Away 23/24

I'm after two folks if anyone for any reason can't make it. Got great flights and digs early. Was raging when I saw the allocation.... Bit like Madrid last time. I know I'll get old out there but could do without the messing about

I'm after two folks if anyone for any reason can't make it. Got great flights and digs early. Was raging when I saw the allocation.... Bit like Madrid last time. I know I'll get old out there but could do without the messing about
*One out there

There will be a lot of Scandinavian City fans there like last time. There were quite a few tourists who supported other clubs as well. Don’t ask me how they got tickets. City will be completely out sung. There will be the odd City chant, but our support was pretty dire last time if I’m honest. That aside, Copenhagen is really, really expensive, but it’s fantastic city to visit with plenty to see and do, and it’s really easy to get around once you workout the underground, which is basically a loop. Use it to get around the city. Don’t just stay in pubs or bars getting pissed. Make the most of your trip to Copenhagen and enjoy the city. There are plenty of bars near the ground, but they do get busy on a match day. Don’t tip the staff in bars and restaurants, if you do? Danes don’t do tips. And it’s not expected. Just say thanks. Everyone can speak English. Have a great trip.
The allocation was much less this time and sold out at 12k points rather than general sale, so your first point shouldn’t be an issue this time? Here’s hoping anyway.

Thanks for the advice. Trying to do as you suggest and have a good mooch around first, then go and get pissed in the evening haha

Last edited:
Didn’t realise it ages you that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.