Copenhagen Away 23/24

Have seen that a few danish news sites have reported that a couple of the Metro lines (M3 and M4) will be closed from 10th to 26th Feb. The link is in danish but translations available:

Have seen that a few danish news sites have reported that a couple of the Metro lines (M3 and M4) will be closed from 10th to 26th Feb. The link is in danish but translations available:

That's going to be an inconvenience.

That's going to be an inconvenience

If this is going to be the case, looks like best option with be the mainline train to Osterport then walk to the ground from there. Trains run regularly as far as I can tell from København H (main central station).
Can anyone confirm if that’s a viable option?

If this is going to be the case, looks like best option with be the mainline train to Osterport then walk to the ground from there. Trains run regularly as far as I can tell from København H (main central station).
Østerport is a good station to walk from to FCK stadium (parken),it should take around 25 min.
It is easier to take a S-train from Vesterport or København h to Østerport,it has more departures,9 to 10 times pr hour.
If you have any trouble getting around here,just ask,we danes are very friendly and allmost everbody speaks English here.
Enjoy your trip here.

Østerport is a good station to walk from to FCK stadium (parken),it should take around 25 min.
It is easier to take a S-train from Vesterport or København h to Østerport,it has more departures,9 to 10 times pr hour.
If you have any trouble getting around here,just ask,we danes are very friendly and allmost everbody speaks English here.
Enjoy your trip here.
Thanks for the advice.
Are there bars between the stadium and Osterport for away fans to drink in after the match, or is it best to head back into the city centre?

It is. However there will also be metrobusses in this period as an alternative to the metro. But either option is still a lesser option than the metro. I will try to figure out What is the best option and let everybody know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.