Copenhagen Away 23/24

Cheers mate. Don't suppose you know if all the tickets are going to the lead booker?
Just had my tickets through for me and my Dad. I am the lead booker and both tickets came to my email address.

Ticekts have got name and MCFC supporter number on them...don't know if that will cause issues for people with tickets not in their name?

i have received 2 emails this mornig, both the same, but both just seem to be confirmations of the the ticket I have purchased, I cannot see any actual ticket or print links ?

i have received 2 emails this mornig, both the same, but both just seem to be confirmations of the the ticket I have purchased, I cannot see any actual ticket or print links ?
I got a confirmation email (the same one i got when i bought them a couple of weeks ago), then 2 seperate emails each with a print at home ticket attached.

I got a confirmation email (the same one i got when i bought them a couple of weeks ago), then 2 seperate emails each with a print at home ticket attached.

thanks. mine look purely like booking confirmation emails, certainly there are no attachments, so hopefully I will get another email later

Just had my tickets through for me and my Dad. I am the lead booker and both tickets came to my email address.

Ticekts have got name and MCFC supporter number on them...don't know if that will cause issues for people with tickets not in their name?
Ours have come through. We bought 5 tickets and they've all gone individually to each person.

They had them on last year in Copenhagen and nobody checked you'll be fine

I’ve just got a confirmation email again il wait until tomorrow see if I get my one with the ticket if not I’ll ring supporter services

thanks. mine look purely like booking confirmation emails, certainly there are no attachments, so hopefully I will get another email later
On my email the second page was the ticket, I saved it to ‘Files’ on my phone, and can then print it from there.

@Maansen Hello mate, i am just trying to work out what ticket i should buy to use for travel when I get to Copenhagen next week. Google maps recommends me a bus from airport to my hotel, then get to the ground on Tuesday, you recommend to walk from the Old Irish to Vesterport and take the train to Østerport station.

This is when i land and take off, Monday and Wednesday.
12 Feb 202414:15Copenhagen
14 Feb 202417:55Copenhagen

So just over 48hrs really.

Seems like a single journey is 30dkk on the bus, so 60 dkk to go from airport to hotel, then back again on the Wednesday.
24dkk from Vesterport to Osterport. So 48dkk return.

108kk in total. In comparison it looks like a City Pass Small is 220k for 72hrs (I think 48hrs would be cutting it too close unless I just leave the city early to get to the airport). Buying the pass just removes the need to keep manually buying tickets I suppose?
I think a Copenhagen Card is a bit expensive, i dont think ill use it for much of the attractions. A lot seem free which is handy.

I am staying right next to Polititorvet station so looks like I am walking distance to most attractions so I dont think I will be using any transport outside of getting to and from irish bar and the airport.
There are no attractions mate ,I'd just visit a garden centre and have a look at a 3ft fountain mermaid save that trek see to that one . :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.