Copenhagen Away 23/24

Yep I agree, but the trophy display wasn’t in the city centre it was in some abandoned industrial wasteland miles from anywhere (as I think you pointed out). It was however easily accessible on the 2A bus.
You got on a bus? Was there a first class section ?
Did they accept your air miles ?

Hope the Blue who took a bad looking tumble over the seats is OK.
I think he slipped on the discarded plastic lids and went flying face first

Anyone see it kicking off in the Irish bar early hours after the game saw a few bloody noses, some city fan threw beer went over a blue he moved away the blue turned round blamed a Copenhagen fan and started scrapping, the Copenhagen fans bird who looked like Ivan the terrible then decided to join in :)

Anyone see it kicking off in the Irish bar early hours after the game saw a few bloody noses, some city fan threw beer went over a blue he moved away the blue turned round blamed a Copenhagen fan and started scrapping, the Copenhagen fans bird who looked like Ivan the terrible then decided to join in :)
Had the lights in the gents toilets been fixed by then? (That was a bit surreal having a piss using the torch on your phone!) I nipped back there for a pint after the game, but was outside most of the time.

On leaving to get back to the airport, I did get asked by some rough old brass though if I wanted to get "jiggy".... Hmmm.....let me think...... NO!

Oh & anyone else notice that the Carlsberg in the stadium was the 0.5% (i.e. Alcohol Free) version... Hence why we could drink in the seating area! I thought it tasted OK though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.