Copenhagen Fans This Thursday

citykierz said:
id be gutted if we get to istanbul and couldnt get a ticket cos ive been to shalke n copenhagen and all the homes games in the uefa cup :/ also been to more than half of the away games but only got like 3600 loyalty points

that will be plenty, surely we dont have 11,000 season tickets with more than that

Marvin said:
We got over 20k at home for FC Twente and PSG so I'd say 25 to 30k for Copenhagen

City tend to fill the lower tier first, but I think there were some away fans in the Upper Tier in previous Cup games. I can't quite remember

I remember Omonoia's Green Army jumping up and down all game (and before), but that was in the Lower Tier. They made a lot of noise which puts to death the idea that you can't get an atmosphere at COMS. In fact I think it's the other way around. The new stadium is more atmospheric than Maine Rd. If you were at the back of the North Stand at maine Rd, it sounded deafening if you were there singing, because the roof was low. But if you were in another stand you could barely hear it. At Coms, if you're singing, it doesn't sound that loud, but the noise carries better around the ground, probably because of the roof all the way around the ground

They were quality when they came, funniest was when that lad ran infront of them bearing his arse, he made a good dart aswell. i think these fans from abroad are ace for the atmosphere cos they are mental. brings out more in us. CTID

If I don't get to the final and people who haven't been to any European away games do, I will be in the mood for castrating them.

To think that I went through all the hardships of trudging through the snowy -7 Copenhagen streets, getting smacked by the Spanish police, having an 8 hour drive either side of flying to Santander, losing an organ, HAVING to sunbathed on the beach in Cyprus, meeting the blondes in the Faroes and HAVING to have my picture taken with them, and being FORCED to drink and sing song with fellow blues in bars in all corners of Europe....well....it's just not on!

he he. I'm such a martyr! ;o)

scall1 said:
If I don't get to the final and people who haven't been to any European away games do, I will be in the mood for castrating them.

To think that I went through all the hardships of trudging through the snowy -7 Copenhagen streets, getting smacked by the Spanish police, having an 8 hour drive either side of flying to Santander, losing an organ, HAVING to sunbathed on the beach in Cyprus, meeting the blondes in the Faroes and HAVING to have my picture taken with them, and being FORCED to drink and sing song with fellow blues in bars in all corners of Europe....well....it's just not on!

he he. I'm such a martyr! ;o)
which organ? or do you mean an old piano type thing? Hmm....

i think that they will be loud but when we was at copenhagen i expected a lot of noise from them but from our end you didnt hear a word out of them other than when they scored

BlueGeorge said:
which organ? or do you mean an old piano type thing? Hmm....

YES!!!!! Thank you Blue George, thank you! It has been over 3 days since I last did 'the Faroes story'....ha ha, for all you regulars, I'm sorry, but you know, there are one or two people in nooks and crannies who haven't heard!

Had my appendix out after the game in the Faroes. Flew back on the EB/Streymur team plane!

Come on!!! I'll be telling that story to anyone who'll listen. Wait till I'm in a home telling it every hour. That's when the euthinasia will become legal!

Talking to a couple of the lads in Christiania on Thursday. They were telling us that a fair number of the Hardcore are boycotting away games as the club have imposed a I,D. Card system, since there was a big off V's Bronby last season. Don't know how many they mean but i suspect there reasons were more to do with there hatred of the police than anything else. It'd be a shame if they don't turn up so M/cr can show them the same good time as we had. Also to defrost !

Think we will be about 1000-1500 Copenhagen fans in Manchester.
Do anyone know, what City's policy about flags at your homefixtures? Are we allowed to bring any?
When we played United two years ago, we where not allowed to bring any flags to the stand.
united-fck_021.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.