Copenhagen Fans This Thursday

The midgets had people in the upper tier, I was right next to them and the tier was shaking a bit as they jumped up and down. I dread to think what it was like when Rangers were at COMS.

Copenhagen should bring more than the midgets. Shame more of our fans won't be there.

I don't know about the flags and how strict they will be. They seem to have taken a few of our banners down recently. I think they'll let you have flags as long as they don't cover sponsors boards.

masterwig said:
I don't know about the flags and how strict they will be. They seem to have taken a few of our banners down recently. I think they'll let you have flags as long as they don't cover sponsors boards.

Thanks mate. Hope you're right.

Ace/UC said:
what City's policy about flags at your homefixtures? Are we allowed to bring any?

Should be ok, presuming you mean the material ones with slogans on and not the large rectangular concrete ones they appear to prefer on merseyside ?

(Harsh but fair !)

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.